Sunday, August 30, 2009

As I Sit Here Tonight

As I sit here tonight, I wonder if you will be a part of our lives by this time next year. Will you have a head full of hair? What color will your eyes be? Will you have long fingers and toes? Will you be a precious little baby girl with ribbons and bows or will you be a handsome little boy in baseball caps, jerseys and hightops like Daddy? I think about that. I think about who you will be, where you will come from. We do already love you even though we don't know where you are or who you will be. We know that one day our lives will change and we will have a home filled with cries, giggles, squeals and many happy memories for years to come.

As I sit here tonight, I can smell that sweet baby smell, feel that little velvet soft head and can hear that sweet little baby softly sleeping. We are looking for you little one and we are longing to hold you. We are here for you and we will find our way to you one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment